Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments:
- 2 times champion in Scandinavian big mountain championship, and that Im starting to study at age of 27.
Favorite areas or descents:
Verbier/Switzerland and Riksgränsen/Sweden.
Describe your skiing background
- Started to ski at age of 2 when I grewed up in Switzerland. Started to freeride for real when I moved up to north of Sweden at fifth teen. We became a crew in Riksgränsen that started to compete in big mountain and pushing each other on and off the slopes.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
- Winning Scandinavian big mountain championship 2006 and starting to shoot with Freeradicals 2009.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand:
- Well at first you just tries to recover and are full concentrate of that task. You are very present and at the same time everything just happened so fast that it is first afterwards you get scared.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Studying and training for the season. On the summer time I try to get some surf and working at a new clear power plant.
Any training advice or suggestions?
- Yes, don’t get stuck in the same training. Try to vary you workout. Get inspiration from other people and find your way.
Who or what inspires you?
- People that have a lot of life energy and using it on the right thinks.
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
- Hmm, don’t really know. Hope that the sport gets more attention in media.
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- Ski smart, be smart!
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
- Win some big competitions and deliver high-level ski movie segment.