Tomas "Berra" Berggren
Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments
- 1:A 2003 Nordisk Mästerskapen in Riksgränsen
- 3:A 2004 Nordiska Mästerskapen In Riksgränsen
- 5:A 2005 Hemsedal Freeride
- 1:A 2009 Parkslalom,Skateboard
Favorite areas or descents
- Källviken, Bjursås, Lech, Stuben,St: Anton.
Describe your skiing/Snowboard background
- Starting in my backyard in dalarna for almost 20 years ago. Started with skateboard and swifted board to snowboard in the early 90`s and been riding ever since…
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Skateboard in all terrain and tries to go as fast and stylish I can on the board.
- Crosscountryskiing is one other passion and I´m going for a medal in Vasaloppet 2013.
- Hanging with my beautiful family and good friends.
Any training inspires you?
- Big mountains riding and powder riding, Big jumps and windlips in terrain. Persons that inspires me are Terje Haakonsen and Xavier de la Rue, Johan Olofsson sweden ripper.
How do you see skiing and snowboarding evolving in the next five years?
- Bigger stronger and better.
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- Kör i Vind!!
What are your future plans or goals in skiing or Snowboard?
- Im going for gold in Riksgränsen on NM.
- Inspire my kids and keep up snowboarding fur fun.