Achievements / movies / comp results / other proud moments
21:st palce Kirkwood 2011, 14 place SMBC 2011, 19 place FWT Revelstoke 2010.
Favorite areas or descents
Funäsdalen and Revestoke BC.
Describe your skiing background
– Started skiing when I was 2 years old back home in Rättvik. My parents were ski instructors back in the days so it was only natural for me to start skiing at a young age. A few years later I started competeing in slalom. But it was way more fun to hang out in the park. So ever since I have been skiing just for the fun of it.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
– My first season in Northamerica I signed up fo a comp in Revy just for fun. In the end I made it all the way from qualis to finals and got to fly the heli up to the start. That was so awsome.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand
– It was snowing like hell overnight and it was the first time in a long time. So we went out touring. Everybody were so exited on the new snow and didn´t think about saftey. All the red flags were there but we didn´t care so I started skiing saw the snow cracking up and then started sliding. I were caught in my first and hopefully only avalanche. I were under for a few seconds but when the snow stopped I had my head above the surface. My friends acted very fast and dug me up in seconds. I leart a lot and everything ended up ok.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
– Probably working or outside in the woods. I like beeing outside!
Any training advice or suggestions?
– Im trying to work on my agility more then strenght. Because my muscles will adapt fast when I ski a lot but training to be fast is harder i think. So a lot of jumping and running.
Who or what inspires you?
– Happy people! When I se someone who is happy I cant help beeing happy myself and that’s when I ski my best!
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
– Hard to say but I hope that skiing is going towards style more then to who can go of the biggest cliffs. So much more fun to see stomping a nice 360 then going of something huge and landing on their backs!
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
– Have fun! Life is about having fun.
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
– To be the best skier I can. Travel a lot to see new places with my skis and friends.