Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments:
- 1 st place in Scandinavian big mountain championship 2010.
- Been filming with the Free Radicals crew the last three years.
- Have got a job I like and the possibilities to ski all winter.
Favorite areas or descents:
Describe your skiing background
- I grow up in Kiruna, Sweden and spend all the holidays and weekends in Riksgränsen. My dad learned me to ski. I was kind of crazy as a kid and broke four pair of skis before I got six years old.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
- When I got the chance to follow Henrik Trygg on a photo mission to Saas Fee 2003. Got two big backflips on tape in the Åka skidor magazine as a result of the trip and it made me realize that this might can be my job in the future.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Work at the marketing department at Haglöfs Scandinavia and do as much outdoor activities as possible, biking, running, cross country and so on.
Any training advice or suggestions?
- Have fun. Believe on you self and live after the motto “carpe diem”.
Who or what inspires you?
- Everyone that having fun in what they are doing and have worked hard to get there.
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
- Hard to say but I think we going to ski more with style. Little bit as some snowboarders all ready are doing today. Do some tricks in the backcountry and try to express more feeling in our skiing.
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- Every new day means new chances and new experiences.
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
- Have as much fun as possible and improve my skiing to higher levels.