Achievements / movies / comp results / other proud moments
– When I got the opportunity to go to France and compete in Quiksilver Radar 2011. Tignes was awesome, and finishing first in the comp wasn´t that bad either.
Favorite areas or descents
– Kläppen Snowpark and our local hill Witch mountain.
Describe your skiing background
– I started skiing when I was 4 and my aim has always been searching for bumps and jumps in the slopes. I did 180s when I was 5 and 360s when I was 7.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
– 2011 was a great year! Victory in Quiksilver Radar and I made it to the Jib Academy final in Sweden as one of the youngest competitors.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand
– Me and two friends were going to take a short cut from a slope. The short cut became something else… We went in the wrong direction, it got dark, and we were totally lost. Luckily we could phone our parents and they had a snowmobile sent after us.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
– I like to hang with my friends and we use the trampoline a lot, and we use my summer rail a lot as well.
Any training advice or suggestions?
– Slackline and trampoline for balance and control.
Who or what inspires you?
– Skiers with unique style and who has the love to the sport. Parker White, Mike Hornbeck, Phil Casabon, just to name a few.
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
– I hope it will be more style and creativity, and that I never will see a quadruple…
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
– Don´t stop try it until you stomp it!
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
– No special goals, just have fun and ride with my friends and continue competing.