Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments
Winner Darron Rahlves Banzai Tour, Savage contestant in the movie G.N.A.R., Film with local friends for super fun snowmobile/ski webisode series called 91 Octane, Just in love with shredding for fun and enjoyment.
Favorite areas or descents
Squaw Valley USA/ Tramface, KT-22.
Describe your skiing background
- Started to ski at age 2 and fell in love with it at age 3, the rest is really just a 25 year ongoing relationship.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
- My defining moment in skiing was my first real memory of skiing pow. That was really the moment that I knew this is the lifestyle I want to live.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand:
- Just last year when sixty men and women stood atop a 1,500 vertical foot run with snowlerblades on and the coveted golden saucer at the bottom. What happened next was an experience that got out of hand.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Having as much fun as possible while trying to stay in ski shape. golfing/biking/ hiking/boating, all the good things in life that make you smile.
Any training advice or suggestions?
- Train hard but play harder.
Who or what inspires you?
- Energetic, fun, excited, passionate people. Whoever they may be.
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
- I see a big merge between all aspects of skiing and in turn some really exciting new formats of competitions and competition venues. Its a good time to be a part of skiing, really cool things will happen over the next five years, lets just all be safe so we can make it there together.
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- When your out in the elements be sure to ALWAYS pee downwind.
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
- Have as much fun as possible while still trying to scare myself from time to time.