Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments:
3rd place NM Riksgränsen ’09 & ’10. Segment in Free Radicals.
Favorite areas or descents:
Riksgränsen & Kläppen
Describe your skiing background
- I started skiing telemark when I was 10. It was lether boots and a pair of old park skis. I got stuck immediately. The first 4 years I shred the park mostly, but in the last 3 years I have been skiing some big mountain aswell. Right now I study at a skigymnasium in Malung. Here I get 3 ski days per week during season.
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
- During the season of ’08. That season was really good for me; I got high up in the results and got my first sponsor. Highlight of the season was when I won The North Face Ski Challenge Final in Val Thorens.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Probably asleep or in school!
Any training advice or suggestions?
- Do it as much as possible! It’s really worth it when you get injured and it gets funnier the more you do it!
Who or what inspires you?
- My friends, telemarkskiers and people who are highly motivated and working hard to get where they want to be!
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
- Hopefully, it will not turn in to acrobatics. I hope it will be more creativity mixed with big tricks!
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- Free your heel and ski for real.
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
- Current future plan is going to Vail for a Telemark Big Air competition, which I have been invited to. There I hope to meet other telemarkers, filmers and of course get a good result!