Achievements / movies / comp results / other proud moments
– 2nd place in big air at the Swedish Championships 2011, 3rd place in big air at the Swedish Championships 2012. Got a Wildcard for King of Style 2011.
Favorite areas or descents
The weather and the company are very important. But I had a lot of fun days at the end of the season in Åre with my friends.
Describe your skiing background
– Skiing is something I grew up with, since my family got a huge interest for skiing, so it became a part of my life in early age. Mostly I’m shredding the park, but when I get the chance to ride some fresh pow, I will definitely take it!
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
– Uuhm, I guess it was season 10/11 when I placed 2nd in big air at the Swedish championships. Also got my first sponsor.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand
– At the age of three, one of those plastic tunnels in the kids area got me right in the face, the fullface helmet didn’t even help. The blood was everywhere.
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
– Hangin’ with friends, training, skating or playing videogames. My friends started fishing a lot this summer, so I had to follow them as well. Realized it’s very fun (when you get fish…).
Any training advice or suggestions?
– The more you train, the better it is. When you’re in the air and see the landing disappear behind you, you will definitely be glad for that hard work.
Who or what inspires you?
– A lot of folks, my friends, people I see in the slopes or on the Internet. Those who are having fun while skiing.
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
– I hope to see personal style and a lot of creativity.
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
– Don’t forget to eat your porridge.
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
– Ski with my friends, film, compete, travel, evolve as a skier and make sure to have a really good time while I’m doing that.