Achievements/ movies / comp results / other proud moments:
1:st sälen slopestyle, 2:nd witch mountain slopestyle and Jibacademy sverigefinal.
Favorite areas or descents:
Kläppen of course and Trysil when its lots of snow!
Describe your skiing background
- Sunny day in Kläppen with my best friends and good parkshape!
What was your big breakthrough or defining moment in skiing?
- Last year i think, I learned many new tricks and made it good in competitions.
Describe a skiing experience when things got out of hand:
- Go to nearest store and buy candies!
What are you up to when you’re not skiing?
- Chill with my friends, Ride inlines and spend some time with my family!
Any training advice or suggestions?
- Don’t be afraid, Stomp that trick or die try’in!
Who or what inspires you?
- Skiers with good style like Hampus Öhlin, Kim Boberg and others!
How do you see skiing evolving in the next five years?
- I don’t know, hard to say. It will be more triples in competitions and film crews will still do inspired things!
Do you have any vices that you would like to share?
- Don’t do any triples and have fun in slopes!
What are your future plans or goals in skiing?
- Make progress in skiing and try travel to more competitions of course!